My journey of weight loss

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to square one...

Oh my gosh! its been a while...
Well its like being back in square one, I just recently moved and have had so much going on...I am just now getting settled into the new place. I moved Monday the 24th of May and since the 25th of May (one week) I have lost 6.6lbs :)!! YAY for little changes!!
I have been really watching what I eat, and some small exercises. I started Jillians 30 day shred today and I am still drenched in sweat...
also me and my new roommate are going to start walking/running, I have a goal to try and completely RUN a 5k by Sept. Adding the exercise to my extremely good eating I am hoping will help lose these lbs.
I have about 80-100 lbs to lose...still...but I will get there...just gotta keep trying.
I am hoping by July next year I may just feel good enough to be comfortable in a swimsuit...maybe even a bikini? I guess only time will tell.

I moved to go to school, and school doesn't start until June21st so I have time to kick butt with exercise...to cook and be very particular about food...there aren't any excuses!
I took all my measurements today and will continue to every week...keep track of inches as well as pounds.
Wish me luck!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment