I don't have much to say...but I think striving to blog everyday will help hold me accountable.
Right now my goal is to put myself at my lowest weight from before at my weight loss efforts...I have 16.5 lbs to get there. The last month I have been on some meds that I think have blown me up a little...but no excuses...just have to work harder and get those pounds off.
I read somewhere...just focus on 10lbs...10lbs at a time...so for my first 10lbs I have 2.9 more pounds to lose.
I really am going to try and push myself on my water consumption...I used to be extremely good with it, drinking about 130oz a day...lately I am lucky if I get 20oz. I know that will defanitely help put off some water weight going on.
I have been eating extremely well...counting weight watchers points- everything in my cupboards and fridge have a point value written on them with a sharpie.
No comments:
Post a Comment