My journey of weight loss

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reality

Weight Loss- I feel like yesterday I ate the whole house, I was starving all day. PMS gets a big thanks for that. I should be in the gym right now, as opposed to blogging. I want to be able to run consistently .5 mile by Friday. That is part of my schedule for the turkey trot (5k Run on Thanksgiving). I tried being half way decent with the truck load of food that I consumed yesterday. I did do better today.

School- busy busy busy...I went to the library today after class for about 3hrs to study. It was so nice to be away from the distractions at home. Whenever I begin to study at home, there is always TV, computer, or phone calling me instead. I was able to achieve so much in those 3 hrs and felt so good about it. I am thinking of going up there every couple days when I need to. I have a math test Friday and a Bible quiz Monday...So the rest of the week I had better get going and study study study. I am going to try my very hardest to achieve straight As. Obviously I want to get accepted into an amazing medical school, and that is going to take so much effort to get those fantastic grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment