This week kind of sucked for me, but that means it can only get better :)
I have a feeling tomorrows week 2 weigh in won't be that good. But I am very determined to make week 3 the BEST week.
I am slowly starting to add more exercise into my daily life. I am still loving zumba, but I know I can and need to do more to reach the goals I have set for myself. I will start going to to the gym again, mon/wed/fri mornings and even if its just for 30 minutes thats better than nothing. I want to try for a good 45 minute circuit training session. A friend and I talked about doing one day a week where we train one another, and push each other hard.
I still need to work on my food, the points are great and I totally love them. I may go back to the original just counting calories though, just because I like to be able to log electronically and without joining weight watchers I cannot do that. I love spark people and that is where I am beginnig to log AGAIN.
This time will be the last time though, I am going to succeed this time.
That same friend is getting married in October, and I want to be able to buy and wear a killer dress to the wedding (hopefully in a size 10).
So thats my goal, not a weight...but a size. 10 by mid October :)
and I CAN do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment