My journey of weight loss

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekends....ugh

So far so good...yet weekends are my downfall.
I tend to have so much more temptation around me, I am thinking of ways to help me avoid temptation on the weekends. I think the best one is to always make sure I have a ton of healthy choices at home (including packable snacks) that way I am not tempted to eat out.
Eating out is one thing I do WAY too much of. It is defiantly something I have to be careful with.

I did Zumba last week, tuesday and thursday. I LOVED it. The second time was killer...I ate before I went, and also I think since you feel the muscles you used last time its worse. LOL. But all in all its still so much fun. I know its a good workout too, cause by the end I am like red faced, not breathing, DRENCHED in sweat.
I am looking for a little more to do on days I don't have zumba, but I want to be careful and not get caught up in the exercise side of things. Because food is always hard for me, so that's really what I need to focus on.
This coming week/weekend is my busy time at work, so this weekend I need to be sure to stock myself up on acceptable quick food. I might go grab some smart ones/lean cuisine just to be safe.
I am excited for weigh in wednesday...I am hoping for a 3 lbs loss (water weight and all) but I would be happy with any loss at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment