My journey of weight loss

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lets start week 3!!

Todays weigh in pretty much sucked, I am still below my initial but above last weeks. I think I am a little bloated. I have decided that if I really want this (and I do) I really need to TRY and give it my ALL. So this morning I woke up and did 40 minutes in the gym. I did a circuit work out and burned about 600 cals. I want to do that 5 days a week again, I feel so much better when I work out...and when I do good. I can tell my body loves me so much more...I was made to be active, and I was made to not have all this excess fat on my body.
I am excited to get fit and healthy.
I can't give up, this is my year! this is when it will all happen....
I will have to work for it...but I will, and I will eventually get there.
:)
So here is to starting a new week, to a smaller and better ME!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are just getting start. Welcome to the community and good luck on your journey!
    -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your endevours!!
    I need to lose about 120 lbs, so I know it a long road to walk alone!! I just want you to know I am here for you if you need support!
    Together we canaccomplsh anything!!!! If you need any vegan recipes, pop over and grab some of mine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete